Entry Requirements for Fresh Applicants
The university accepts undergraduate programmes applicants graduating from high schools to join the university as fresh students provided that they meet the entry requirements set by the university and are in line with the Bahraini Higher Education Council requirements;
- Applicants must hold at least a recognized and endorsed secondary school certificate or its equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate a satisfactory level of English proficiency.
Documents Requirements for Fresh Applicants
- Filled in undergraduate programme application form
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of the applicant’s ID card
- Copy of the applicant’s secondary school certificate and graduation notification certified and endorsed by the Bahraini Ministry of Education
- Copy of the official transcript of grades for the last three years of secondary school certified and endorsed by the Bahraini Ministry of Education
- Medical Report
- Non-refundable application fee of BD 20