The goal of the Statistical Support unit is to provide AU students and staff with support on statistical methods in order to conduct well-designed research projects with a strong focus on statistical data analysis.
We can assist researchers with:
- Study design and planning of statistical analysis
- Sample size calculations
- Data analysis
- Workshops in statistics to cater for individual or college needs
The services are open to all AU students (graduate and undergraduate) and staff (academic and admin).
To schedule a consultation, please email us to inquire the consulting service of your project:
- Send email to: Dr Noor Alsayed (email@example.com) from your AU email
- Please include “Statistical consultation” in your subject line
- Please provide the type of your project (for example final year project, MBA dissertation, conference paper, workshop, )
- Please provide a short description of your project and problem
- We encourage you to contact us at an early stage of your research so that the consultation can be useful at the study design stage