OUR VISION IS:
To be a regional leader and an outstanding international centre of excellence in education, research and professional development in Information Technology.
OUR MISSION IS:
- To provide high quality undergraduate and postgraduate educational programs in Information Technology.
- To prepare highly competent professionals to be tomorrow’s leaders.
- To provide high quality services, expertise and resources to society in the form of projects, training and consultation.
- To conduct innovative computing research that advances the frontiers of knowledge and applied state-of-the art-solutions to local problems
OUR GOALS IS:
- To provide high quality educational programs that offer lifelong learning in developing and managing computational processes and systems, with emphasis on multimedia computing and information systems and technology.
- To periodically revise the programs offered by the college to meet the current international standards and to satisfy the market needs.
- To provide a student-centered integrated educational environment.
- To continuously build and modernize college infrastructure including computing facilities and laboratories.
- To attract highly qualified, motivated and greatly committed faculty.
- To attract and nurture qualified undergraduate and graduate students.
- To prepare competent qualified graduates in the areas of Information Technology.
- To create and encourage partnership with industry, government, local / international institutions and alumni.
- To encourage faculty to indulge in research activities that serve and sustain local and regional economic development.
- To motivate students to be sensitive to issues such as ethics, social responsibilities and environmental protection.