- Time-dependent and steady state solution of an M(X)/G/1 queueing system with server’s long and short vacations, Prof. Kailash Madan and Dr. Karim Hadjar (2016), Journal of Mathematical and Computational Science Vol. 6, Issue 3, pp. 486-506, ISSN: 1927-5307.
Journal link / Research area: Server Short and Long Vacation, General Vacation Times
- A Mobile Agents and Artificial Neural Networks for Intrusion Detection, Nabil EL Kadhi, Karim Hadjar and Nahla AL Zant (2012), JSW – Journal Of Software Vol 7 No 1 pp. 156-160.
Journal link / Research area: Artificial Neural Networks, Distributed Intrusion Detection System, Signature-based IDS
- Improving XED for extracting content from Arabic PDFs, Karim Hadjar and Rolf Ingold (2010), Document Analysis Systems, LNCS vol= 2390, ISBN= 978-1-60558-773-8, pp. 371-376.
Journal link / Research area: Arabic PDF documents, XED, OCD, XML, physical structure, document model
- Mechanism to continue system availability during cyber threat scenario, Sohail Safdar, Mohd Fadzil Hassan, Karim Hajjar, Rehan Akbar, Baraa Tarek Sharef and Muhammad Aasim Qureshi (2017), International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (INCOM 2017), Beppu (Japan) 05 – 07 January 2017, pp. 92-97.
Conference link / Research area: System Availability; Ad Hoc Data Migration; Intrusion Threat; Cyber Threat;
- E-Learning Through Social Networking Sites-Case Study Facebook, Karim Hadjar and Khaled Riadh Hammoud (2014), EEE’14 – The 2014 International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems and e-Government , LAS VEGAS (USA) 21 – 24 July 2014.
Conference link / Research area: E-Learning, LMS, VLE, Social Networks, Facebook
- University Ontology: case study Ahlia University, Karim Hadjar and Nawal Chanane (2013), SWWS’13 – The 2013 International Conference on Semantic Web & Web Services, LAS VEGAS (USA) 22 – 25 July 2013, pp. 50-54.
Conference link / Research area: Ontology, Abstract Model, University
- Minimizing user annotations in the generation of layout ground-truthed data, Karim Hadjar and Rolf Ingold (2011), The 11th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR’11) Beijing (China) 18 – 21 September 2011, pp. 703-707.
Conference link / Research area: Ground Truth, Physical Layout Extraction, Datasets, Document Image, Artificial Neural Networks, Arabic Newspapers
- Social Web Reviews, Karim Hadjar, Sawsan Sabra and Ahmed Younis AL Kooheji (2011), ICOMP’11 – The 2011 International Conference on Internet Computing, LAS VEGAS (USA) 18 – 21 July 2011, pp. 71-76.
Conference link / Research area: Social Web Reviews, Social Networking, Dynamic web sites
- The Pyramid Model: A New Model for Evaluating E-Learning Systems, Karim HADJAR and Fatima ALAWI (2010), EEE’10 – The 2010 International Conference on ELearning, e-Business, Entreprise Information Systems and e-Government, LAS VEGAS (USA) 12 July – 15 July 2010, pp. 76-82.
Conference link / Research area: E-Learning, Kirkpatrick e-learning evaluation model, ISO 9126 standard
- Artificial Neural Network for Mobile IDS Solution, Karim HADJAR and Nabil EL Kadhi (2009), SAM’09 – The 2009 International Conference on Security and Management, LAS VEGAS (USA) 13 July -16 July 2009, pp. 271-277.
Conference link / Research area: Artificial Neural Network, Intrusion Detection System
Chapter in a Book
- Karim Hadjar (2016), University Ontology: Case Study Ahlia University”, Semantic Web – Implications for Technologies and Business Practices. Michael Workman, Springer (2016), pp. 173-183, ISBN: 978-3-319-16658-2.
Publisher link / Amazon link / Research area: Ontology, University Ontology, OWL, SPARQL