- Baraa T. Sharef, (2020). “Fuzzy Logic-based Trusted and Power-aware Routing Protocol in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks”. International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security, 12(2), 213-220. / (Q2) (Published, Indexed by Scopus).
- Thuraya Omran, Baraa T. Sharef, Karim Hadjar, Suresh Subramanian (March 2020). “Machine-learning for Improving Teaching Methods through sentiment analysis”. Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences. Volume 14, No. 2, PP: 309-317 Indexed by Scopus-Q3.
- Abdelhaq M., Alsaqour R., Algarni A., Alabdulhafith M., Alawi M., Taha A., Sharef B. and Tariq M. (30 January 2020). “Human immune-based model for intrusion detection in mobile ad hoc networks”, Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, pp.1-23.
- Baraa, Sharef.T. Malallah, F.L., Saied, M.G., and Alasaady, M.T. (December 2019). “Internet of Things: Web-Based Questionnaire for University Evaluation”. The Scientific Journal of Cihan University – Slemani. Volume (3), Issue (2). Indexed by Scopus and Clarivate analytics -Q2 (Open Access).
- Yasen, K. N., Malallah, F. L., Abdulrazak, L. F., Darwesh, A. M., Khmag, A., &, Baraa. T. Shareef (December 2019). “Hand detection and segmentation using smart path tracking fingers as features and expert system classifier”. International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), 9(6), 5277-5285. Indexed by Scopus and Clarivate analytics -Q2 (Open Access).
- Baraa T. Sharef, Thuraya Omran, Karim Hadjar, Suresh Subramanian (March 2020). “Machine-learning for Improving Teaching Methods through sentiment analysis”. Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences. Indexed by Scopus-Q3.
- Mustafa Gh. Saeed, Maysoon M. Aziz, Fahad Layth Malallah, Baraa T. Sharef (15 October 2018). “Multiple Models Of Binary-Support-Vectormachine For Face Verification Using Histogram Orientation Gradient Features”. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. Vol. 96, Issue 19. P.6349-6360. Indexed by Scopus-Q3.
- Khalid S. Al Rasbi, Hothefa shaker, Baraa T. Sharef, Zeyad T. Sharef (February 2018). “Review of Wireless Sensors Network Challenges and Threats”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- Salima Rashid Al Dhabooni , Hothefa Shaker Jassim , Baraa T. Sharef, Zeyad T. Sharef (2017). “Survey: Security Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks” International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology. Vol. 5. Issue 4.
- Malallah, Fahad Layth; Baraa T. Sharef, Aljawaryy, Zaid Ahmed; Khmag, Asem (2016). “Object Real Length Measurement inside Image as Computer Metrology”. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Mechatronics.5.3: 12-16.
- Baraa T. Sharef (21 October 2018). “Impact of variant feature selection technique in the performance of Text classification: Analytic study”. Journal of Universal Computer Science. Indexed by Scopus-Q3.
- Baraa T. Sharef, Alsaqour R, Alawi M, Abdelhaq M, Sundararajan E (6 Feb 2018). “Robust and trust dynamic mobile gateway selection in heterogeneous vanet-umts network”. Vehicular Communications. / Publisher: Elsevier-Science Direct (Q1) (<IF = 5.108> ISI-2018 JCR). Indexed by Scopus and ISI.
- Fahad Layth Malallah, Baraa T. Sharef, Zaid Ahmed Aljawaryy, Asem Khmag, Lway Faisal A.Razak (2017). “Irreversible Biometric Template Protection by Trigonometric Function.” International Review on Computers and Software (IRECOS) 21-03. Indexed by Scopus-SJR-2018 (Q2).
- Fahad Layth Malallah, Baraa T. Sharef, Aso Mohammad Darwesh, Khlaid Nawfel Yasin (1 November 2017). “Hybrid Hand-Directional Gestures For Baiometric Based On Area Feature Extraction And Expert System” Journal Of Theoretical And Applied Information Technology. Indexed by Scopus-SJR-2018 (Q3).
- Baraa T. Sharef, Nazlia Omar, and Zeyad T. Sharef (2014). “An automated Arabic text categorization based on the frequency ratio accumulation.” Int. Arab J. Inf. Technol. 11.2: 213-221. / (Q3) (<IF = 0.724> ISI-2018 JCR). Indexed by Scopus and ISI.
- Baraa T. Sharef, Raed A. Alsaqour, and Mahamod Ismail (2014). “Vehicular communication ad hoc routing protocols: A survey.” Journal of network and computer applications 40: 363-396. / Publisher: Elsevier-Science Direct (Q1) (<IF = 3.500> ISI-2018 JCR). Indexed by Scopus and ISI.
- Malallah, Fahad L., Ahmed A. Al-Jubouri, Abdulbasit M. Sabaawi, Baraa T. Shareef, Mustafa G. Saeed, and Khaled N. Yasen. (28-30 June 2020). “Smiling and Non-smiling Emotion Recognition Based on Lower-half Face using Deep-Learning as Convolutional Neural Network”. IMDC-SDSP 2020, Cyberspace.
- Baraa T. Sharef, Asem Khmag and Fahad Layth (17-19 September 2019). “Additive Noise Level Estimation Based on SVD in Natural Digital Images”. IEEE International Conference on Signal and Image Processing. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Indexed by Scopus and ISI (Accepted)
- Sohail Safdar, Mohd Fadzil Hassan, Rehan Akbar, Baraa T. Sharef and Muhammad Aasim Qureshi (5-7 January 2017). “Mechanism to Continue System Availability during Cyber Threat Scenario” ACM IMCOM 2017, Beppu, Japan. Indexed by Scopus and ISI.
- Baraa T. Sharef (21 February 2018). “Intelligent Text classification: Challenges, trends and approaches”. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, OmniScriptum GmbH& Co. KG, BahnhofstraBe 28, 66111, Saarbrucken. ISBN 978-613-8-26931-1
- Baraa T. Sharef (Accepted on 20th March 2020). “Current Vulnerabilities, Challenges and Attacks on Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad-Hoc Network: A Review”. Swarm Intelligence for Resources Management in Internet of Things. Science Direct- Elsevier.
- Baraa T. Sharef (Accepted on 11th May 2020). “Sentiment Analysis of Arabic Sequential Data Using Traditional and Deep Learning: A Review”. Studies in computational Intelligence. Springer.