An esteemed Academician offering nearly 17 years of impeccable career in working with Group of Institutions with pioneering experience and year-on-year success in achieving student’s growth objectives in teaching & mentoring, training & development, and student’s management. Highly analytical and goal-focused professional with broad range of experience in academic administration, financial affairs, curriculum development, and scientific research. Dr. Imad is expert at improving and executing teaching and learning strategies/methodologies and promoting best practices. Proven track record of excellence building and implementing innovative assessment methods ensuring robust management of all academic systems. Adept at designing new educational programmes and implementing new curriculum against programme charter requirements and arranging counseling and development sessions. Articulate communicator; skilled at encouraging creativity or innovation and building high-performance students.
Supervised a variety of interior design studios such as:
- Impact of using colors on restaurants design
- Innovative library
- Design for sorcery disabilities and minorities
- Application of sustainable interior methods in office buildings
- Conducted different presentations for interior design students about different topics in Interior Design (such as using sustainable materials and its effect on human health, First Second 2015).
- Conducted presentations for the College of Arts in different topics in Design The effect of war on interior design, First Semester 2016.
- 18th International Conference on Sustainable Architecture & Urban Design, Istanbul, Enhance Indoor Environment in Buildings and its Effect on Improving Occupant’s Health, Feb. 2016