- A Real-Time Image Change Detection System , Madina Hamiane and Amina Khundji, International Journal of Computer and Information Engineering, 2015, Vol 9, Issue 9, 2106 to 2109.Abstract / Link / Research area: Image and Video Processing
- International Journal of Computer and Information Engineering, Madina Hamiane and May Hashim Ali, Wavelet-Based ECG Signal Analysis and Classification, WASET, 2017, Vol 11 Isuue 7, page 895 to 908.
Abstract / Link / Research area: Electrical and Computer Engineering
- SVM Classification of MRI Brain Images for Computer-Assisted Diagnosis, M. Hamiane and Ms Fatema Saeed Salman, International Journal of Electical and Computer Engineering, Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science.(IAES) 2017, Vol 7, Issue 5, page 2555 to 2564.
Abstract / Link / Research area: Computer and Electrical Engineering
- M. Hamiane, Abir Betka, Nadjiba Terki, Abida Toumi, Amina Ourchani, A new block matching algorithm based on stochastic fractal search, Applied Intelligence Springer US, 2018, page 1 to 15.
Abstract / Link / Research area: Computer Engineering
- M. Hamiane and S.A. Billings, “Identification of fuel mill Dynamics from normal operating records”, Department of Control Engineering, University of Sheffield, 1985.
- M. Hamiane and A. Ouahabi, “Nouvaux aspects du Traitement du Signal: Modelisation Parametriques des Signaux”, Actes du Colloque International sur les Techniques Modernes de Communication, Alger, Algerie, Novembre 1987.
- M. Hamiane, “Parameter Estimation for linear discrete-time multivariable systems”, Proceedings of the IASTED International Symposium on Modelling Identification & Control, Grindelwald, Switzerland, February 1988.
- M. Hamiane, B.Fergani, and F.H.Lamya, “Instrumental Variable Techniques for the Identification of Hammerstein Systems”, Department of Electrical Engineering, USTHB, Algiers, Algeria, June 1988.
- M. Hamiane, N.Brahimi, and A.Serir, “Identification of Bilinear Systems using the Extended Least-Squares method “, Department of Electrical Engineering, USTHB, Algiers, Algeria, June 1988.
- M. Hamiane, “Piecewise linear Identification of Non Linear MIMO systems” Journal of Control and Intelligent Systems, JCIS, ACTA Press, Vol. 18, 2, 1990.
- M. Hamiane, “ Identification of Non-Linear Systems using parametric models-A survey”, proceedings of the IASTED International Symposium on Modelling Identification & Control, Grindelwald, Switzerland, February 1992.
- A.Yamani and M. Hamiane, “Removal of the finite-distance source effect on the Applebaum Array “, IEEE Transactions of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 41, 8, August 1993.
- M. Hamiane and A. Yamani, “Correlation based model validity tests for linear discrete-time MIMO models”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (AJSE), Vol. 21, 3, July 1996.
- N. Al-Yahya and M. Hamiane, “Pspice Simulation of Large Signal Tunnel diode Oscillators”, Journal of the Institution of Engineers: Electronics, Vol. 39, 4, 1999
- M. Hamiane, “Identification of a pulverized fuel mill from normal operating records using a multivariable polynomial matrix model ”, International Journal of Modeling and Simulation, IJMS, ACTA Press Vol.20, 3, 2000.
- E. Al-Naim and M. Hamiane, “On the use of FeedForward Neural Networks in Modelling and Predicting Global Solar Irradiance over the Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia” , Journal of Artificial Neural networks, Vol. 5, 8, 2002.
- N. Al-Yahya and M. Hamiane, “ A Translinear CMOS Nonlinear Function Synthesiser , Journal of the Institution of Engineers: Electronics, Vol. 45, 6, 2005
- M. Hamiane, “On the classification of Ultrasonic Signals using SVM Models”, accepted for presentation at the 14th International Conference on Composites/Nano Engineering ICCE-14, Boulder, June 2006.
- M. Hamiane and Gharsa Al Garni, ” A Novel Technique for Shoeprint Image Retrieval using Hu’s Moment Invariants” , Forensic Science International, Vol. 181, Nos. 1-3, October 2008
- M. Hamiane, “Automatic Shoeprint Image Retrieval Systems : A Comparative Study”, proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications, SPPRA 2011 , Innsbruck , Austria, February 2011
- Madina Hamiane, and May Hashim, “ECG Signals: Simulation and Analysis in MATLAB”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 9, Number 18, 2014, pp. 5267-5276.
- Madina Hamiane,“Analog Non-Linear Function Synthesizer: HSPICE Design and Simulation”, Poster presented at the 5th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Control, Signals (CSCS ’14), Salerno, Italy , June 3-5, 2014.
- Madina Hamiane,“A CMOS-based Analog Function Generator: HSPICE Modeling and Simulation”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) Vol. 4, No. 4, August 2014, pp. 532-538.
- Madina Hamiane and Isa AlHeddi, “ An Automatic Detection System of Abnormalities in ECG Signals”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, Clean Energy and Green Computing (ECBECE 2015) , Dubai, UAE, January 2015
- M.Hamiane, I.Y.Al-Heddi,“Automatic Detection of Abnormalities in ECG Signals : A MATLAB Study International Journal of Biology and Biomedical Engineering, Volume 9, 2015, pp.121-126
- Madina Hamiane, Amina Khunji, “A Real-Time Image Change Detection System”, to appear in International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering , Vol. 6, No. 1, January 2016 .
- Madina Hamiane, “Performance Study of a CMOS Analog Non-Linear Function Synthesizer”, accepted for publication in International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering.