The Department of Foreign Languages is service language department offering English, French and Spanish courses as University requirements and electives.
It’s also responsible for the English placement tests new students take to determine their level of English. Students who fail the placement test have to take 2 foundation English courses: 052 and 055.
The Department offers the following series of English Language courses as University requirements:
- ENGL 101: Academic English I
- ENGL 102: Academic English II
- ENGL 201: Academic English III
- ENGL 202: Academic English IIII
The Department also runs English remedial course for students whose level of English require individual attention. More information can be found at Remedial Classes English
The Department also runs the following two English language courses for physiotherapy students:
- ENGLISH FOR HEALTH SCIENCES I
- ENGLISH FOR HEALTH SCIENCES II