Dr. Muneer Almubarak received his Ph.D. in Marketing, from University of Leeds, UK, early 2010. Dr. Muneer’s expertise is in strategic management, marketing management, relationship marketing and loyalty. He contributed well in senior management, strategic planning with over 30 years of experience in business, education and corporate training in areas such as Leadership & Strategic Management, Relationship Marketing and loyalty, Marketing Management, Marketing Communications, Market Research, Customer Relationship Management and Service Excellence.
Areas of research interests:
- Relationship marketing.
- Sustaining competitive advantage through technological development.
- CRM and CEM.
- Competitive Advantage.
- International Business Relations.
- Corporate Governance.
- MAGT 511 Marketing Management (MBA)
- MAGT 561 Strategic Management (MBA)
- EMSE 6026 Technical Enterprises-The George Washington University (MSc)
- EMSE 6035 Marketing of Technology-The George Washington University(MSc)
- MAGT 121 Fundamentals of Management
- MAKT 320 Marketing of Financial Services
- MAKT 412 International Marketing
- MAKT 416 Services Marketing
- MAGT 423 Strategic Management
Samples of supervised dissertations/projects:
1. Investigating Factors Affecting Customer Satisfaction in Telecommunication Sector in Bahrain: A study of a Telecommunication Company.
2. The Impact of Customer Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in the Islamic Banking Sector in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
3. Challenges of the Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Bahrain.
4. Factors Influencing Women Entrepreneur success in SMEs in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
5. Measuring Customer Satisfaction in the Engineering Field in Bahrain: Case Study (Arab Architects).
6. Poor Families from Productiveness towards Competitiveness.
7. Knowledge Management Contribution to Graduate Engineers in GPIC.
8. Managing Continuity in the Family Owned Business.
9. Customers Confidence of New Product: Case Study of Rhinotire, Bahrain.
10. Globalisation of Bahrain’s Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
The Impact Of Board Independence On Accounting Based Performance: Evidence From Saudi Arabia And Bahrain, Allam Mohammed Mousa Hamdan And Muneer Mohamed Saeed Al Mubarak (2017) , Journal of Economic and Administration Sciences, Vol. 33, No.2
Localisation Of Knowledge In Gcc Countries: The Case Of Smes, Amer Al-Roubaie* and Muneer M. S. Almubarak,(2017), Middle East Journal of Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Sustainable Development Vol. 1, No. 1
Factors Influencing Women Entrepreneurs’ Performance in SMEs, Fatima S.M.A Hassan and Dr. Muneer Al Mubarak (2016), World Journal of Entrepreneurship Management and Sustainable Development, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 82-101, e ISBN: 978-1-84950-055-5.
Challenges of Going Global for SMES, Alyafie A.S.A & Dr. Muneer Al Mubarak (2016), International Journal Of Innovation And Knowledge Management In Middle East And North Africa, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 1-11.
The impact of corporate governance on market capitalization: evidence from Bahrain bourse, Dr. Muneer Al Mubarak and Dr. Allam Hamdan (2016), Corporate Ownership and Control Journal, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 120-129, ISSN 1727-9232 (printed version) /1810-0368 (CD version) /1810-3057 (online version).
Determinates Of Customer Satisfaction In The Architectural Engineering, Dana M. Araiqat and Dr. Muneer Al Munbarak (2015), International Management Review, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 38-46.