- Parking is provided in designated areas of the University’s parking premises.
|Airline Tickets for Expatriates
- Expatriate employees, based on the position and type contract are granted airline tickets once a year or every two years as per the procedure of the University to travel to their home country.
- Travel fund equivalent to return economy class tickets to and from the home country will be provided as part of this benefit.
- Employees must inform the Human Resources Department of their intent to utilize the travel at the time of applying for their annual leave.
- Tickets not utilized in a given year shall not be carried over into the next year.
|Tuition Fees Reimbursements
- The University provides financial assistance for the spouse and dependents/ children who are enrolled at any of the Ahlia University graduate or post graduate programs.
- The eligible spouse and dependent children who wish to become candidates for a graduate or post graduate program must be admitted to the University through the usual procedures and meet the published criteria for admission.
- In order to utilize this facility, the employee must obtain a letter from the Human Resources Directorate indicating the names of the concerned spouse and/or dependents/children who wish to enrol in Ahlia University program.
||All Academic and Administrative staff of Ahlia University has medical insurance coverage. The medical insurance is renewed on a yearly basis and the employees have the option of adding their dependents to be members in the insurance pool. In such a case the employees is responsible to pay for their dependents.
- Death due to Any Cause (Worldwide 24 hours)
- Accidental Death Benefit (Double Indemnity)
- Permanent Total Disability (Accident and Sickness)
- Permanent Partial Disability (Accident and Sickness)
- Repatriation (Max. of BHD 3,000/- per insured life)
- At the termination of an expatriate employee’s contract of employment, leave indemnity is paid by the University as per Bahrain Labour law.
- The University provides insurance coverage against industrial accidents for all employees as per the terms and conditions of the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI). Additionally, the University provides insurance for pensions of all Bahraini employees as prescribed by GOSI. Both the University and the employees contribute towards providing pension insurance. An employee’s contribution is deducted monthly via payroll deductions, details of which could be found in the payslip.