Faculty member and lecturer in different Egyptian universities as follow:
Teacher at the Higher Institute for Tourism and Hotel Management Department of Tourism Studies, Mokattam Academy of Sciences modern.A teacher at the Faculty of Mass Communication and Public Relations, Nahda University, Beni Suef.
Teacher at the Higher Institute of Applied Arts “Part Time” – Advertising Department – New Cairo Academy of Sciences and Arts, compound V – New Cairo City.
Teacher at the Higher Institute for Tourism and Hotel Management, Department of Tourism Studies, Pharaohs Academy.
Trainer in Centre for Leadership Development in the government sector , Central agency for Organisation and Administration
Lecturer in Public Relations, Media and advertising, Amoun Center for Human Development, Amount Pharmaceutical Company in the period of 1997-2007
Training in the Department of Foreign News, Akbar Al youm newspaper from 1988-/1992.
Dr. Abdulsadek Hassan Elshaker Research
- Exposure to video games and its Relationship With electronic relationship violence among adolescents, a comparative study among Secondary school students in Egypt, Bahrain, Annals of Arts and Social Sciences, Academic Publication Council, Kuwait University.
- Handling of Arabic electronic newspaper sites to the Egyptian presidential elections in 2012, the study of content analysis of newspapers in the Middle East and Life, University of Sharjah Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Sharjah.
- Realize the dangers of teenager’s pornographic content in cellular phone, a comparative study between high school students in Egypt, Bahrain, in the framework of the theory of the effect of the third person, Annals of Arts and Social Sciences, Academic Publication Council, Kuwait University.
- The motives use of Bahraini Students in Bahraini universities to Internet Radio: An Empirical Study, the Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research , Journal of Roua strategic.
- The motives of the use of Female university students in the Kingdom of Bahrain to Arab Women websites: An Empirical Study, Journal of Childhood Studies, Ain Shams University.
- The Reelections of Arab public Exposure to specialized websites and its relationship to the level of Sports knowledge, Journal of Media Research, Al-Azhar University.
- The Attitudes of external Public about the role of websites in Bahraini banks: a comparative study between commercial and Islamic banks.
- The Dependency of the Bahraini youth on electronic sites of newspapers as a source of community information: An Empirical Study, Journal of Childhood Studies, Ain Shams University.
- Teens Attitudes about reality television programs in Arab satellite channels: study within the framework of the theory of social responsibility, Yarmouk University.
- The role of social networking sites in Providing Egyptian community in the Kingdom of Bahrain with information about the events of political change in Egypt, a field study in the framework of the media Dependency Theory, Qatar University, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Values Gained By The University Students from TV Reality Programs in the Arab Satellite Channels.A Comparative Study Between Egyptian And Bahraini Students In The Framework of The Theory of Cultural Cultivation, Annals of Arts and Social Sciences, Academic Publication Council, Kuwait University.
- Attitudes of the Egyptian university youth towards credibility of religious content in the islamic websites after the arab revolution, Journal of public relations advertising research , Cairo university, issue 3, april –june 2015.
- Teenagers’ attitudes towards reality TV in Arabic satellite channels withen the framework of social responsibity theory, Journal of radio and tv research, Cairo university.
- The public relations practice models in the arab governmental organizations: astudy of Egyptian and Bahrani organisations’ sample, Journal of public relations advertising research, Cairo university.
Dr Abdulsadek Hassan has acted as a supervisor, reader & internal examiner in different Egyptian and Bahraini projects and dissertations.
- Alternative media conference at the British Council in Cairo in January 2009.
- New Media Conference, Mass Communication Department at the University of Bahrain in April 2009.
- Conference on Globalization and the Human Sciences Department of Sociology, University of Suez Canal, April 2010.
- Second International Conference on Media Department “media and crisis: the art of manipulation and misinformation and propaganda,” the College of Arts and Sciences, Qatar University, April 2014.