Dr. Dalia Mohamed Kamel, Acting Dean of College of Graduate Studies & Research
Since the dawn of time, knowledge has been a powerful tool, driving mankind to excel in building civilizations. In the modern world, organised research is identified as the ultimate tool for enhancing human knowledge.
At Ahlia University, we believe that our future is strongly linked with our capability to produce knowledge and deliver it to service our society. Therefore, we consider research to be a national endeavour where students, faculties, professionals, and experts provide their contributions and face the challenges of the future with ever-growing determination.
Students pursuing their postgraduate studies will certainly have the opportunity to promote our society to new horizons of achievements and to make it competitive at the international level. The College of Graduate Studies and Research is working with determination to set plans to improve our intellectual and scientific image worldwide and to make our dreams a tangible reality.
We welcome you to the College of Graduate Studies and Research and look forward to sharing our discoveries together.
Dr. Dalia Mohamed Kamel
To be among the top five academic institutions in the Arab world that promotes a research environment to conduct innovative research work, with integrity and commitment to high ethical standards.
- Our mission is to create the necessary elements to disseminate knowledge and to prepare the environment that emphasizes the importance of research. We introduce programs that help students to be equipped with the fundamentals, educational resources, and direction to pursue a lifelong commitment to ethically responsible research.
- We recognize that Ahlia University has to be internationally competitive by promoting research in various disciplines.
- In addition to Ahlia’s strong academic research team, the College of Graduate Studies creates entrepreneurial programs that initiate alliances with other Universities and thus giving its graduates the opportunity to have leadership positions in the society. Furthermore, we believe that establishing challenging research programs based on an authentic interest, enhanced ethical awareness, and sound professional integrity, will certainly create the necessary environment to become internationally competitive.
If you would like to know more about the College we would love to hear from you. Dr. Dalia Mohamed Kamel on 17298999 (ext. 8553) or email on email@example.com or call Zainab Darwish on 17298999 (ext. 8962) or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and visit us.
To view the college events click here
Click here to view the Internal Seminars
5th October 2016 – The Reality of Scientific Research in the Arab World – By Professor Altaher Labib
- Alayam Newspaper click here to view the press release
- AAK News click here to view the press release
- Al Bilad Press click here to view the press release