To be eligible for consideration for admission at the undergraduate level, an applicant normally should hold a recognized secondary school certificate or its equivalence.
Undergraduate Programmes Application Form – Link
Undergraduate Programmes Application Form – PDF
English Language Proficiency
Applicants must demonstrate a level of English proficiency consistent with the demands of an academic programme taught and assessed almost exclusively in the English language. This can be done in one of the following ways:
- Submission of an internationally recognized certificate of English language proficiency, e.g. Cambridge ESOL SCE or City & Guild’s Pitman Intermediate Level.
- Attainment of an acceptable score on an internationally recognized examination of English language proficiency, typically either IELTS or TOFEL.
- Passing the University English language placement test.
Recognized Secondary Certificates
- Bahraini secondary School certificate (Tawjihia).
- Secondary school certificates awarded by private secondary school in the Kingdom of Bahrain provided such certificates are endorsed by the Bahraini Ministry of Education.
- Arab secondary school certificates awarded by Arab Ministries of Education. Where applicable, the streams of these certificates are given the same consideration as the Bahraini Tawjihia.
- Any other certificates recognized by the Bahraini Ministry of Education as equivalent to a Tawjihia certificate.