Holds a Doctorate from Brunel University London, in the area of Strategic decisions and quality in the context of Higher Education, currently an Executive Director of Quality Assurance and Accreditation as well as Assistant Professor at Ahlia University Bahrain. Appointed external reviewer and conducted various QA reviews as part of Oman Academic Accreditation Authority (OAAA) , Bahrain Quality Assurance (BQA) for National Qualiﬁcation Framework validation and National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment (NCAAA) KSA. As HEA Principle fellow and expert in curriculum review, design and mapping to the National Qualiﬁcation Framework as well as alignment of cross boarder qualifications.
Highly experienced in HEIs in various counties such as United Kingdom, Kingdom of Bahrain, KSA, UAE and Oman, along with the gained diverse background enable to transfer and share knowledge and experience from multiple aspects. In particular to institutionalize and streamline various adapted QA standards into one quality management system supporting all the HEI targets such as international accreditation and ranking. This area was activated through becoming an active member at governance level which enable revising, implementation, assessing and further planning for the university strategic plan towards achieving the mission and vision of the university that includes 5-10 years targets and Key Performance indicators (KPIs) have also been practiced and highly performed in all aspects not restricted to QA.
Leading Sustainable Development Initiatives in collaboration with United Nations for promising future and a member of multiple national and international society tackling sustainable development and quality improvements. Published and awarded Best papers by Emerald Publishing in various research areas including strategy, sustainable quality management teaching and learning.
An expert in strategic planning, measurement and evaluation for higher education including assessment of internal and external environment. Leading Sustainable Development Initiatives in collaboration with United Nations for promising future and a member of multiple national and international society tackling sustainable development and quality improvements. Published and awarded Best papers by Emerald Publishing in various research areas including strategy, sustainable quality management teaching and learning.
- 2015 Factors effecting decision making process in Private Bahrain Higher Education Context, Brunel University Research Symposium
- 2015 Strategies towards Employability and sustainability of graduates, QS Maple, Doha
- 2015 Higher Education Framework for Integrating Employability and sustainability Skills, Bahrain Quality Assurance Authority
- 2016 Strategies for integrating research as part of student learning, QS Maple, Al Ain AUE
- 2017 The role of qualification frameworks in assurance of appropriate selection of assessment methods for quality learning, Oman Quality Network in Higher Education, Oman
- 2017 Extended Model of Factors effecting decision making process in Higher Education, Brunel University Research Symposium
- 2018 Impact of social media on citizens seeking cosmetic procedures, equal opportunity conference, Bahrain
- AlDhaen , E. (2016). Intergrating Research with Student Learning . The future of Higher Education in Middle East and Africa. UAE: QS Maple.
- AlDhaen , E., Gallear , D., & Eldabi, T. (2017). Study of the Strategic Decision Making in Higher Education Institutions . The Independent Institute of Education , 12(2), 139-141.
- AlDhaen, E. (2007). Consumer Behavior in Fast Food Industry in Kingdom of Bahrain . U.K: Leeds Business School .
- AlDhaen, E. (2015). Strategies towards Employability and Sustainability of Graduates . Middle Eastern and North African Higher Education Institutions . Doha : QS Maple .
- AlDhaen, E. (2017). Study of the Strategic Decision Making in Higher Education Institutions . London: Brunel University BURA .
- AlDhaen, E. (2017). The Role of Qualification Framework in Assurance Approperiate Selection of Assessment Methods for Quality Learning . Oman : Oman Quality Network in Higher Education .
- AlDhaen, E., & Hassan, A. (2018). Strategies Toward Integrating Research with Student Learning. In H. M. Mok, The Future of Higher Education in the Middle East and Africa . QS Middle East and North Africa Professional Leaders in Education Conference, Springer
- AlDhaen, E., Stone, M., & Aravopoulou, E. (2018). The role of qualification frameworks in assuring appropriate selection of assessment methods for quality learning. International Journal of Higher Education Management, 4(2), 24-34.