Current functions of the Department:
- To develop, monitor, update and upgrade functionalities of Ahlia Student Management Information System [ADREG] and Ahlia Financial ERP system.
- Support management by providing functionalities to generate operational data for planning and control and help them in decision-making.
- Offer additional functionalities to the management which help in short-term planning, target setting and controlling business functions.
- Help management in goal setting, planning and evolving business plans and their implementation.
- As and when there were new/updated business rules the systems are updated in their functionalities to effectively implement them.
- The systems are continuously reviewed to make sure the updated policies/procedures are implemented including user communication and training.
ADREG (Admission and Registration) system is a proprietary system developed in-house in Ahlia University which automates the processes of student admission, registration. In addition all planning for course, faculty , rooms, departments, colleges timetables and course information including fees
- System developers and managers are part of the staff of Ahlia University that efficiently and effectively implementing policies and procedures of the university and develop the system as and when required.
- Many partitions and modules are in the structure of the system that makes it easy to store information starting from application process and alumnus data, the complete life cycle of all students in the university.
- All required information that is required by the university, HEC, BQA such as personal, background of the students, their course enrollments, grades, semester, curriculum, course timetables are recorded in the system.
- ADREG is continuously and consistently improved for providing better services to students, faculty and administrators.
Features of ADREG:
ADREG System helps Ahlia University in the following
- Increased efficiency of our operations and the management of student, faculty and of administration processes
- Improved decision making and better planning
- Improved resources efficiency and management including and time resources of students, faculty and administrators.
- Automation to reduce operation time
- Support the mission of The university by achieving KPIs, and its strategic objectives.
- Offer current technological services and remote access to students, faculty and administrators.
- Imbed business Intelligence to support critical decision making, planning and improved services.
The main aim is to improve the delivery of services to students and faculty by providing interactive services. Some examples of interactive services available in the system
- preregister to courses,
- add/drop to a course sections,
- Request of courses,
- Request to register in a sections of a course,
- Issue of exam cards,
- Request of withdrawal,
- Transcript retrieval
- Raise inquiry or a complaint,
- Check any outstanding amount and
- Online payment of fees.
- Advising – entry of meetings and complete access to advisee profile
- Automated Absence reminders to students based on faculty entry of attendance
- Supervision of Projects and Dissertations with automated reminders on supervision and meeting minutes entered in the system are sent by email to students and faculty.
- Curriculum plans and curriculum sheets
- Reports for course or programme management and for decision making
- Processes in the system helps in increasing efficiency and streamline operations.
- Effective service delivery
- Reports for decision making
About Ahlia ERP System:
Ahlia ERP System is a document-driven, cloud computing total solution software for the commercial and financial management of many types of businesses. With its powerful parameterization, the system can adapt to numerous types of activities such as retail trade, services, or financial business.
The Ahlia ERP system has the following modules
View College council Chart
- Accounts Payable Module
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable Module
- HRMS & Payroll
- Utilities & Setup Module
- Inventory Module
- Fixed Assets Module