Maintenance section undertakes routine or urgent reactive maintenance service to all university campus facilities.
- Maintenance of Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system.
- Maintenance of split air condition system
- Operates a variety of standard power tools, equipment and devices in electrical installations, maintenance and repair activities on a regular basis
- Maintains records and logs as needed
- Make periodic inspection for new electrical services (220v& three phase) including wiring, conduit, panels, breakers, contractors, relays, timers and controls.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment & devices
- Supervising technical issues relevant to electrical, plumbing, air condition
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Renovation & Refurbishing
- Furniture repair replacement
- Light construction works
- Signage maintenance
- Routine maintenance checkups
- laisse with contractors to offer solutions for projects
- laisse with information technology center for facilities renovation and maintenance of devices
- Shifting office furniture during relocations
- Maintenance of electrical switches boards
Maintenance section laisse with all other administrative directorates, centers and colleges to ensure a high standard of effectiveness and efficiency operations achieved.