- This event has passed.
How to Use Mendeley Program?
July 5, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Trainer: Dr. Bahaaeddin Alareeni, Assistant Professor, Accounting & Economics Department, College of Business & Finance
– What is Mendeley? Helping you manage your scientific literature and collaborate.
– Your online profile: a CV, social network, and literature search engine in one!
– Creating your library: drag-and-drop PDFs, compatible with EndNote/BibTeX/RIS.
– Managing your documents & references: Search, annotate, tag, auto file management, cloud sync to multiple devices and online profile.
– Inserting citations & generating bibliographies: Simple and fast integration with Word, many citation styles.
– Sharing references using groups: Collaborate with colleagues, share papers.
To view the picture gallery of this event click here.