Researchers, students, and teachers need instant access to the most comprehensive, diverse, and up-to-date content available -and that is why they use ProQuest Central. We work with leading publishers to provide researchers with the content they need for teaching, learning, and research. Here is a summary of what has been added
to ProQuest Central in the past 12 months.
Spotlight on The Economist…
The Economist is well known for the quality and impartiality of its analysis and insight. Here are some facts about your access to The Economist in ProQuest that you may not have known.
- Usage of the Economist on ProQuest has increased by almost 20% in the last 12 months.
- It is now even easier to see the very latest edition of publications like The Economist in our new Publications view, allowing you to see all the articles in every edition in order
- Every article in every magazine back to the start of 2018 is also available in pdf, giving ABI users the same visual elements, they enjoy in print
- As well as the magazine, ProQuest Central also includes many of the reports from Economist Intelligence Unit including EIU Viewswire, Country Reports for 79 countries, Country Forecasts for 40 countries, World Commodity Forecast Reports, Financial Services Briefing and Country Data in Excel format from the G20 countries
More News and Magazines
Researchers and students need to stay up to date with wider developments to understand their research and studies in a wider context.
- The current full text of 70 extra newspapers including City
A.M., the i, and Business Insider
- 25 new magazines and trade publications including
McKinsey Insights and WWD.com
Award Winning Interface
Winner of the Reader’s Choice award for Best Interface in the Charleston Advisor.
The Latest Thinking-First!
The peer review process can take up to 3 years, but researchers often need access to the latest developments.
- Continuous additions of working papers from providers such as arXiv and RePEc- now over 2.3m in total
- Extra full text dissertations added- 300k now available
- Over 25 new sets of conference papers across many subjects bringing the total number available to over 90k