Dr. Gagan Kukreja is an Associate Professor of Accounting in Ahlia University as well as Director (Professional Development), Bahrain Overseas Centre of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
He is also Treasure of Bahrain Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners. He has over 18 years of experience in university teaching. He is actively giving training to CA, CPA, CMA, CIA and ACCA students.
Dr. Kukreja is a qualified doctorate supervisor of Brunel UK. He is on the International Review Panel of Pearson Education and is an organizing team member in various local and international conferences and has chaired various technical sessions of international conferences as well. He also serves as a member of the editorial boards in a number of international referred journals and has presented many papers in international conferences organised in the USA, Singapore, India, and Bahrain.
As a Native to India, Dr Gagan attended the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India where he finished his Bachelor, Master and Doctorate. He was awarded Junior Research Fellowship from University Grants Commission, India and various professional qualifications such CPA (US), ACCA (UK), CMA (US & India) and CIA (US).
Dr. Gagan played instrumental role in professional qualification integration in various programmes offered by College of Business & Finance of Ahlia. He used latest e-learning tools extensively in his teaching and learning approach and he has consistently assisted the university in QA matters.
- Ph.D. candidates;
- MBA, MS Engineering Management Students of George Washington University, USA for their dissertation;
- BS students for their research project.
- White Collar Fraud at Koss – Learnings for Business Sustainability, International Conference on Research and Business Sustainability organized by IIT Roorke, India and Sheffield Hallam University, UK in Noida during 4th and 6th December 2015.
- Accounting Misstatements or Accounting Fraud: A Closer Look at Tesco’s Accounting, 4th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Finance & Accounting, 21-22 August, Mysore, India.
- New Role of Audit Committee: An Post Financial Crisis Analysis, International Conference on Strategic Management & Research, Singapore, 23-24 July, 2012
- Audit Committee Effectiveness in Pursuit of Corporate Governance Excellence, International Conference on Business and Technology, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America, 24-27 September, 2009
- Benchmarking Audit Committee in pursuit of Corporate Governance Excellence: A post Lehman Brothers’ Lesson, 4th International Benchmarking Conference 2009, Bahrain, 27-28 October, 2009.