- Sherine Badawi, Assistant Professor, since 2014. Was born in 1981 Cairo- Egypt. Holding Bachelor degree in Business Administration from The Higher Technological institute (Egypt).Obtained Master degree in Business Administration from faculty of commerce Ain Shams University Cairo- Egypt in 2009 and PhD in Business Administration from Faculty of commerce Ain Shams University, Cairo-Egypt in 2014 and joined Ahlia University in 2016 as an Assistant Professor.
- Dr. Badawi had more than 12 years of experience in the academic field, worked in many Academic Institutions in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
Areas of research interests:
– Psychological Contracts.
– Quality of work life.
– Emotional Intelligence.
– Inspirational Leadership.
– Functional Pressures.
– Ethical Climate.
– Withdrawal Behaviors.
– Competency mapping.
Dr. Badawi supervised many MBA theses and projects in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Badawi taught Fundamentals of Management, Introduction of Management, Human Resources, Human Behavior, Principles of Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Strategic Planning, Entrepreneurship and small business management, Venture creation, Research methods, Operation and Production Management, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development, and Innovation Management.
- The 6th Conference of Higher Education, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Abha, 2014.
- Leadership Excellence, International Leadership Conference, Bahrain Management Society, Bahrain, Manama, 18-19 May 2010.
- Workshop on Quality standards in the Education Process, Faculty and leadership Development Center, Ain Shams University, Cairo, 30/7/2013-1/8/2013.
- Workshop on Effective Presentation Skills, Faculty and leadership Development Center, Ain Shams University, Cairo, 3/8/2013-5/8/2013.
The effect of Management Obligations and Employees Obligations on the Quality of work life in governmental organizations in UAE, Dr. Sherine Sherif Badawi (4, August 2015), Public Administration Journal, Institute of Public Administration, Riyadh, S.A., Vol.55, No., pp 719-788.
The effect of cross-functional teams on the organizational effectiveness. An empirical study on the pharmaceutical firms, Dr. Sherine Sherif Badawi (July, 2013), Scientific Journal of economics and commerce, Ain Shams University, Faculty of Commerce,Vol.3.