- Ms. Safa graduated from Ahlia University, Program of Bachelor’s Degree for Physiotherapy, June 2010.
- Joined Ahlia University as a Laboratory Demonstrator in Physiotherapy Department since March, 2012.
- Attended several Skill – improving courses.
- Participated in First Aid program by Leven First Aid Training Organization (November 2012).
- Attended and completed: Facilitation Technique Workshop (March 2013).
- Attended and completed Hospital Administration course “vocational training” (December-June 2013)
- Participated and attended in Problem Solving workshop (March 2014).
- Attended and completed sport rehabilitation course (December 2014).
- Attended and completed postgraduate clinical education in physiotherapy: manual therapy workshops on “Brain Mulligan’s concept” regarding temporomandibular joint. (November 2015)
- Has attended and completed postgraduate clinical education in physiotherapy: manual therapy workshops on “Brain Mulligan’s concept” regarding sacroiliac joint. (November 2015)
- Fulfilled the requirements of the Mulligan practitioner credentialing program and therefore the MTCA confers the title of Certified Mulligan Practitioner. (January-June 2015)
- Attended and passed English course level of (B 1-2_4.2 a) given by the British Council. (March-June 2015)
- Has successfully completed the training programme” Active Listening and Public Speaking”. (June 2015)
- Attended the “International Seminar Series in Biomechanics” by Prof. Jim Richards (October 2016).
- Attended the “Chronic Pain: Negotiating the evidence maze” by Dr. Neil O’ Connell (November 2016).
- Attended and certified in postgraduate clinical education in physiotherapy: DGSA Dry Needling. (November 2016)
- Participated in data collection for a research conducted by Dr. Dalia Kamel & Dr. Sayed Tantawy (November 2016 & May 2017).
- Successfully completed the professional course of CSMT (Certificate in Spinal Manual Therapy) (April 2017).
Teaching the laboratory component of the following subjects:
- PHTH 121 – General Anatomy.
- PHTH 211 – General Physiology.
- PHTH 212 – Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Physiology.
- PHTH 223 – Introduction to radiology & Pathology.
- PHTH 224 – Principles of Electrotherapy.
- PHTH 226 – Basic Clinical Practice.
- PHTH 312 – Orthopedic, Sports & Rheumatology Physiotherapy.
- PHTH 313_ Manipulative Procedure.
- PHTH 314 – Principles of Therapeutic Exercise.
- PHTH 321 – Theories of Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy.
- PHTH 422 – Theories of Paediatric Physiotherapy.
Assistance Clinical Instructor for the following subjects:
- PHTH 323 – Clinical Cardiopulmonary Medicine & Surgery.
- PHTH 324– Clinical Cardiopulmonary Medical & Physiotherapy.
- PHTH 423 _Clinical Paediatric Medicine & Surgery.
- PHTH 421 _ Clinical Paediatric Physiotherapy.