- Nizar Naim is a Lecturer of Banking and Finance in Ahlia University since 2014. In 2007 he received his Master’s degree in Business Administration with Major in Finance from Eastern Michigan University, at the United States of America. He obtained a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Al Azhar University of Gaza in 2000.
- Nizar Naim has more than 12 years of work experience ranging from academic to international organisations such as UNRWA, Oxfam UK, CARE USA, Islamic Relief UK.
- Awarded a full scholarship from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Presidential Scholarship Programme (PSP) from 2004-2007, for the Master Degree study.
He has completed the following professional courses:
- Equity Portfolio Management (New York Institute of Finance), USA, 22 professional training hours, 2006.
- University Teaches Workshop Programme (New York Stock Exchange), USA, 33 professional training hours.
Areas of research interests:
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Banks and financial services
- Principals of Financial Management
- Essential of Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Money & Banking
- Bank Management.
Supervising undergraduate researches in the area of business, banking and finance.
- The Relationship between Oil Price and Stock Market Index: An Empirical Study from Kuwait, Joint paper presented at the 15th International Annual Conference of the Middle East Economic Association, 23-25 March 2016, Doha, Qatar
The Relationship between Oil Price and Stock Market Index: An Empirical Study from Kuwait, Ahmed Alhayky and Nizar Y. Naim (February 2017), the Empirical Economics Letters, 16(2): ISSN 1681 8997.
The Relationship between Oil Price and Stock Market Index: An Empirical Study from Kuwait, Ahmed Alhayky and Nizar Y. Naim (23rd to 25th of March 2016), Middle East Economic Association 15th International Market at Doha –Qatar.
1. Evaluating the Rationality of the Investors Investment Decisions, Nizar Y. Naim, Dina Abu Shaban, and Noha Al Yaqubi (2011), LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing Gmbh & Co. KG, ISBN 978-3-8465-1205-0.