Emad Mohieddin is an Assistant Professor and Chairperson of the Interior Design Department at Ahlia University. In 2001, he received his PhD in Architecture from the Faculty of Architecture & Urban Planning in the Technical University of Graz in Austria. In 1996, he received his MSc in Building & Urban Design from the School of Architecture at the University of London, UK. In 1991, he obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering at the Faculty of Engineering. Dr Emad joined Ahlia University, Bahrain in 2006 as an Assistant Professor of Interior Design in the College of Arts, Science & Education. Additionally, he has conducted research in the areas of Architecture and Landscaping design.
- Sustainable Design
- Interior Environment
- Landscape Design
Different courses in Interior Design and Technology such as, Materials and Building Construction, in addition to different courses in Software Design like AutoCAD.
Supervised a variety of interior design studios such as:
- Impact of using colors on restaurants design
- Innovative library
- Design for sorcery disabilities and minorities
- Application of sustainable interior methods in office buildings
- Conducted different presentations for interior design students about different topics in Interior Design (such as using sustainable materials and its effect on human health, First Second 2015).
- Conducted presentations for the College of Arts in different topics in Design The effect of war on interior design, First Semester 2016.
- Design Role In Prevent and Overcome Obesity Prevalence, Dr. Imad Assali (December, 2015), International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Vol. 3, Issue XLL, pp. 373-379, ISSN: 2321-9653.
- Augmenting Urban Parks in Bahrain for the Important Of Health, Dr. Imad Assali (November, 2015), International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 11, E-ISSN: 2321-7308, P-ISSN: 2319-1163.
- Sustainable Design as A Tool for Health Indoor Environment, Dr. Imad Assali (December, 2015), International Journal of Research in Engineering Research and Development, Vol. 11, Issue 12, pp. 36-44.
- Efficiency of Indoor Environment for Improving People’s Health, Dr. Imad Assali (November, 2015), International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 11, E-ISSN: 2319 -1163, P ISSN: 2321-7308.
- The Impact Of Brand Name On Consumer Procurement, Dr.Imad Assali (January, 2015), International journal of engineering research and technology (IJERT), Vol. 5, Issue 01, pp. 225-229, ISSN:2278-0181.
- Window Display and Their Influences on Procurement, Dr. Imad Assali and Amani Alaali (December, 2015), Asian Academic Research Journal of Multidisciplinary, Vol. 2, Issue7, pp. 144-163, ISSN: 2319-2801.
- Enhance Indoor Environment In Buildings To Improve Occupants’ Health, Dr. Imad Assali (15-16 February 2016), World Academy of Science, Engineering And Technology, Turkey.
- The Effects of Counterfeit on Consumer Purchase Behavior, Prof. Hemat Elsaka and Dr. Imad Assali (9-12 May 2016), 2nd International Conference on Communication and Management (ICCM2016), Greece.