Mr Bashar Matooq graduated with honors from University of Bahrain. He also received an award for his high academic achievement from Ahlia University.
Mr Bashar Matooq joined Ahlia University as a part time lecturer in the Accounting & Economics Department in 2007. He specialises in Economics, particularly microeconomics, macroeconomics, managerial economics, economic development and mathematical economics.
Mr Bashar Matooq’s research interests include:
- Concerned with the Microeconomics and Managerial Economics.
- Economic Development and poverty elevation.
Mr Bashar Matooq teaches the following courses:
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Managerial Economics.
- Economic Development.
Mr Bashar Matooq has supervised many Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are focusing on economics for their research.