The main role of Information and Communication Technology Centre is to support and maintain the activities of the AU community by providing the appropriate use of technology through IT related services to students/academics and administrative staff.
Our responsibilities include:
- To provide, manage and maintain IT solution and services for the AU community and to perform daily administration tasks effectively, efficiently and securely (e.g., financial and payroll, HR, registration systems).
- To provide, manage, and maintain IT solutions and services for the AU faculty and students to enhance the learning experience through efficient and secure IT tools.
- To provide staff training on IT related topics to ensure efficient IT support.
- To provide immediate possible solutions for all related problems and inquiries coming from admin/academic staff and students.
- To keep the AU community informed on relevant solutions, updates and changes that are likely to affect their work.