Students are assigned Academic Advisors from their related Departments and Colleges. The Academic Advisors are responsible for academically assisting the students throughout their study duration, where students refer to their Academic Advisors for accurate and complete information about their degree requirements and overall academic progress. Academic Advisors responsibilities include:
- Initially assist in 1. selecting programmes that meet their long term educational, personal and professional goals and needs.
- Help them choose the courses for registration that enhance their academic experience and aid them in completing their degree requirements.
- Promoting academic engagement and success.
- Referral to specific university resources, whenever needed.
- Monitoring students’ attendance.
- Communicating Ahlia University policies and procedures.