Master’s Programmes – Fresh Applicants
Entry Requirements for Fresh Applicants
The university accepts M.Sc. and MBA programmes applicants as fresh students provided that they meet the entry requirements set by the university and are in line with the Bahraini Higher Education Council requirements;
- Applicants must hold at least undergraduate degree from a recognized and endorsed university, in which English is the primary language of instruction.
- Applicants should normally possess a minimum undergraduate CGPA of 2.5 or its equivalent. Applicants with a CGPA of less than 2.5 may be asked to take the orientation courses.
- Those applicants who have studied and earned degrees in undergraduate institutions for which English is not the primary language of instruction need to demonstrate a competency in English sufficient to provide an ability to carry out postgraduate studies in English.
Documents Requirements for Fresh Applicants
- Filled in Master’s programme application form
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of the applicant’s ID card
- Copy of the applicant’s secondary school certificate and graduation notification certified and endorsed by the Bahraini Ministry of Education
- Copy of the official transcript of grades for the last three years of secondary school certified and endorsed by the Bahraini Ministry of Education
- Copy of the applicant’s undergraduate degree (certificate, graduation notification and academic transcript) certified and endorsed by the Bahraini Ministry of Education
- Medical Report
- Non-refundable application fee of BD 40